Why am I still in bed at Midday on a Wednesday? Lazy. Well a little, yes. But mostly it's because of my new friend Boris. Boris is a complex ovarian cyst the size of a tennis ball. Nice. Hungry? I think not. I'll know more next week about how we 'lose' Boris, if only it was as easy as giving the wrong directions to the party, hopping in a cab, and hoping he can't find it.
I was feeling, quite frankly, preganant. Tender, nauseas, bloated, generally tired and emotional. Of course this isn't possible because of the medication I am on for everything else, so I decided to get it all checked out, and we found Boris.
Boris is an ex tennis player, drinks beer, has gas, likes to prod with what I can only imagine is a rabbit ear TV antennae and lives in my lower abdomen.

I guess Ill be on the internets a bit more this week. Ill try to post a bit more. Apologies for my absence, friends, bloggers (and clients!!!).

x

2 comments:

home girl said...

oh dear u poor chicken! glad boris was discovered, how rude of him to go make himself at home and leave you feeling so crap (u look v cute in your nighty though i can see why he was interested!). kathryn had told me you were sick, was scary choosing a colour without you! its a dark grey purpley black, a similar pale grey but bit warmer and the china white. i hope u like it. look forward to catching up when boris has finally been ejected xxxx

pen said...

Boris obviously needs more than an eviction notice!
you poor little chickie- at least you now know that you have an unwanted lodger in the basement and can start proceedings against him.
Home Girl is right- you look too cute by half! If I looked that good in a nightie, at 11am, then I'd never get outta bed!!
Take care
pxx

top